With the many extravagant malls around Dubai, many miss some real gems and Dubai Marina Mall is one of them.
Just a stone’s throw away from Jumeirah Beach Residence, there is absolutely no reason to give this place a miss. Many don’t look into it properly and just head for the celebrated Dubai Mall.
Today we take a look at what is in Dubai Marina Mall, so you can weigh up whether you fancy a visit.
Dubai Marina Mall is a prominent shopping destination in the city. It’s well known for its high-street yet affordable fashion shopping scene. Stepping into Dubai Marina Mall means entering a whole new world of sparkle.
An Introduction to Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Marina Mall is one of the best premium shopping centres in the city. This mall guarantees entertainment and amusement, which aren’t rare to find in Dubai but still this mall stands out among other competitors.
There are unlimited options for shopping and dining at Dubai Marina Mall. It doesn’t matter what you’re looking for, the mall will have it ready for you!
The Mall was constructed under the prestigious Dubai Marina Project and opened its doors to the public in 2000. Since then, this mall has become an eminent crowd-puller in the city.
The mall combines the towering ambition of the city to excel in every front. Sitting right at the heart of the vibrant Dubai Marina area, this mall not just redefined the way people shop but also changed the way you look at Dubai’s modern lifestyle.
If we look at the numbers, Dubai Marina Mall spreads across a whopping area of 390,000 square feet, accommodating around 140 retail outlets. Compared with other prominent shopping centres in Dubai, this mall may look smaller but that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be able to relish an enthralling shopping splurge here.
Four levels of the mall present you with a wonderful amalgamation of high-street fashion, fine dining, inspiring couture, gleaming waterfront and unlimited family entertainment.
Sheikh Zayed Road, Exit 32 directly off Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai 32923, United Arab Emirates.
Thursday to Friday, 10.00 AM – 12.00 AM
Saturday to Wednesday, 10.00 AM – 11.00 PM
Transport Links to Dubai Marina Mall
The most comfortable way to reach Dubai Marina Mall is to board a Dubai Metro train. The mall is located within walking distance from both Damak Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers metro stations, from the Red Line. Both these stations also serve as Dubai Tram stations.
T1 Light Rail is another convenient transportation route to reach the mall. Dubai Marina Mall is also well connected with other parts of the city via bus routes 8, F55A and 84.
If you are coming by car, take the tunnel off Sheikh Zayed Road just after exit 32. If coming from Dubai Marina area, take the Emaar Drive. The mall will be to your right.
In case you are coming from Abu Dhabi, take Exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road. Keep following the signs to Dubai Marina until you reach Emaar Drive.
You could also grab a cab, as they’re relatively cheap in Dubai.
For more in-depth information on getting to Dubai Mall, you can use our personal favourite site for getting around places you don’t know – Rome2Rio.com
Things To Do In & Around Dubai Marina Mall
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration if we say that Dubai Marina Mall and its neighbourhood is just perfect for a day-long outing. To prove our point, we have sum up a few wonderful things to do in and around the mall.
1. Take a Stroll Along the Waterfront
Before or after a shopping spree at Dubai Marina Mall, you can’t really ignore the urge to stroll along the most iconic waterfront in Dubai, the Marina Walk. This picturesque waterfront turns into a delightful heaven in the evening for everyone around.
Bright lights and well-lit skyscrapers add a perfect backdrop for your Insta photos. What’s more! The Marina Walk is lined by endless cafes and restaurants too. You can spot almost everything in the eateries on the marina walk.
If you want to take some rest, just sit and relax under any of the palm trees. Exploring Marina Walk is surely one of the best things to do in Dubai without spending a single penny.
On the other hand, if you’re not against a little splurge, the marina is one of the best places to rent a yacht for the day. Venturing out to the open water gives you a completely unique view of the city and marina and it is a must-do thing when you are in Dubai! For Yacht Renting, we have already shared a useful post. Take a look.
2. Book Your Seat at Reel Cinemas Theatre
One of the best attractions in Dubai Marina Mall is the iconic Reel Cinemas cineplex. Once you tuck yourself into your seat, it is going to be the beginning of the most immersive audio-visual cinematic experience in your life.
This ‘Premier’ movie theatre was inaugurated on 22 July 2010. It covers a massive floor area with 7 of its giant screens that can accommodate 544 viewers at a time. Reel Cinemas claims to be the first “Premier Boutique Cinemas” where viewers can enjoy gourmet dishes and their favourite beverages right at their seats.
- AED 50 per adult (First Class ticket)
- AED 35 per child (below the age of 7)
Tips to Save on Ticket and Food bills
A ticket to Reel Cinemas will cost you AED 50 per person. Before you book the tickets, look for the offers and special deals on their official website. You can save huge on your tickets or grab amazing dining deals with these offers.
Contact Number: 800 DUBAI MALL (800 38224 6255)
3. Experience the Thrill of Zip Lining
Get ready and strap yourself tight to fly across the overwhelming skyline of Dubai Marina on the longest urban zipline, the XLine Dubai Marina. This is certainly the most exciting way of pumping up your adrenaline level at Dubai Marina Mall.
The XLine Dubai Marina will pair you with a high-end action camera to film your extraordinary ride. Your zipline track will be between Dubai Marina Mall and one of the Amwaj Towers. Ziplining with XLine Dubai Marina is truly exhilarating in every sense as it gives you the opportunity to look at Dubai Marina from a different vantage point.
- Don’t forget to bring some valid photo ID along with the confirmation email
- Always wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes. You can go for sportswear too.
- For ladies, clip or tie your hair tightly.
Contact Number: +971 56 507 6366
Ticket prices for XLine Dubai Marina may keep changing. Visit their official website to get the current pricing and offers. Prices as of 2022.
- AED 650 for adults
- AED 499 for kids aged between 12-16 years
Everyday except Tuesday from 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM.
4. Try a Variety of Lip-Smacking Shawarma Recipes
Dubai treats you with lots of delicious local food. It’s possible to go deep down to the heart of Arabian cuisine and its delicacies by exploring Dubai’s impressive food scene.
Shawarma is one of the most exquisite delicacies in Dubai. You can find a good number of food stands serving aromatic Shawarma in the Dubai Marina Mall.
If you’re a foodie by heart, then you must try these innovative delicacies coupled with an unexpected but tasty blend of ingredients and flavours at any Lebanese or Arabic restaurant. For more upscale restaurants, you can access Pier 7 from the Dubai Marina Mall itself.
Second Floor, Food Court, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai.
Sunday to Wednesday 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM. Thursday to Saturday 10.00 AM – 1.00 AM.
Around AED 80 for two people.
5. Pamper Yourself with Some Luxurious Beauty Services
Pampering yourself can never be enough of. Dubai Marina Mall houses some renowned beauty salons backed by well-expereinced beauticians, hairstylists and skin-experts. Salons and spas from the mall are always ready to give your a gorgeous makeover irrespective of which outlet you pick to receive the beauty service.
Some of the best beauty salons and spas from Marina Mall include Tip Top Hair & Beauty Lounge, NStyle Beauty Lounge and Urban Male Lounge. As you can clearly make out from the names, the Urban Male Lounge is particularly for men whereas the other two are premium beauty salons exclusively meant for women.
Events at Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Marina Mall makes it a point to offer entertainment that doesn’t make any of your family members or kids feel left out. The mall has something for every age group. You can spot some child-friendly events hosted at Dubai Marina Mall irrespective of the time of your visit. The most famous events for children include Indoor Beach Party and SpongeBob SquarePants.
The Dome Atrium in the mall often remains busy with different types of family-friendly events. This dome was specially introduced in the year 2019 to organize Play-Doh event for young minds.
During winter, Dubai Marina Mall becomes the hotspot of several events to celebrate the chill and festivity in the air. A hoard of kiosks pops up on the Marina Walk in front of the mall. The month of December is the best time to witness the best face of Dubai Marina Mall when it gets decked up with snow-related décor and lots of sparkles everywhere.
List of Shops in Dubai Marina Mall
In order to chalk out your dream shopping extravaganza at Dubai Marina Mall, it is mandatory that you have a fair idea of the shops and what they sell.
- 1915 By Seddiqi – watch shop, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4342525
- Accessorize – fashion accessories like jewellery, belts, bags, scarves and purses, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997953
- Adidas Originals – sportswear, First Floor, +971 4 3997345
- ADL – women’s clothing store, Level G, +971 4 3929529
- African + Eastern – alcohol store, Parking Level L1, +971 4 4541120
- ALDO – clothes, bags and accessories, Ground Floor, +971 55 2136434
- Al Jaber Gallery – deals in carpets, arts and crafts, Level P, +971 4 3681008
- Al Jaber Optical – magnificent eyewear collection, optical services, First Floor, +971 4 3997733
- American Vintage – contemporary fashion store, First Floor, +971 54 4965487
- Ascots & Chapels – Men’s tailoring shop, First Floor, + 971 4 4270124
- BA&SH – Fashion store by Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief, First Floor, + 971 487 69309
- Baldi LONDON – Crystal décor shop, 2nd floor, + 971 4 552 1536
- Balmain – French fashion, Ground Floor, + 971 56 1883783
- Bath & Body Works – Soaps, shower gels, gifts etc, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4190931
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Ladies fashion, First Floor, + 971 4 3997232
- Birkenstock – German footwears, First Floor, + 971 52 6078558
- Boots Pharmacy – Health and beauty products, Level P, + 971 4 4190584
- Borders Express – Books and stationery, Level P, + 971 4 4342501
- Brands For Less – Discount store, Second Floor, + 971 42285585
- Carter’s – Clothes for babies and kids, First Floor, + 971 056 6762996
- Charles & Keith – Women’s accessories and footwear, Ground Floor, + 971 56 5268695
- Cole Haan – Bags and accessories, First Floor, + 971 4 4308459
- COS – fashion store men and women, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4190821
- Damas – jewellery and watch store, First Floor, + 971 4 4342530
- Desigual – Spanish fashion, First Floor, + 971 4 3997893
- Diesel – Fashion store, First Floor, + 971 4 3997783
- Dune – footwear and accessories, Ground Floor, + 971 55 2136269
- Early Learning Centre – educational toys, games, Level P, + 971 4 4342642
- Ecco – footwear, Ground Floor, + 971 55 3351295
- Fred Perry – British casualwear, First Floor, + 971 4 2210090
- Gant – Casual clothing, First Floor, + 971 4 3997299
- Giordano – fashion, Ground Floor, + 971 55 1950451
- Good Health Nutrition – sports, nutrition and dietary supplements, Level P, + 971 4 4214065
- Grand Stores Digital – electronics and IT, Level P, + 971 4 4342540
- Guess – fashion and accessories, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997655
- H&M – fashion for women, men and children, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4190028
- Hallmark – gifts, cards and stationery, Level P, + 971 4 4342610
- Hugo Boss – fashion, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3993343
- IVY – designer multi-brand store for women, First Floor, + 971 569975839
- Jawhara – jewellery shop, Promenade level, + 971 4 5850609
- Kate Spade – fashionwear from New York, First Floor, + 971 4 4361020
- Kiehl’s – Skin and body care products, First Floor, + 971 4 3998160
- Koton – fashion store, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997266
- L’Occitane en Provence – Skincare and fragrances, Ground Floor, + 971 4 434 2563
- La Maison de Savon de Marseille – French soaps and perfumes, First Floor, + 971 4 5574508
- La Senza – lingerie and swimwear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997365
- Lakeland – kitchenwear, First Floor, + 971 5 65268856
- Levi’s – denim store, Ground Floor, + 971 56 5090174
- Lululemon Athletica – Yoga-based clothing, First Floor, + 971 4 3958527
- MAC – cosmetics, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4190592
- Magrabi Optical – eyewear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3993878
- Mahallati Jewellery – jewellery store, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997788
- Maje – women’s wear, First Floor, + 971 4 3997797
- Mango – Spanish women’s wear, Second Level, + 971 04 3797336
- Miniso – Japanese concept store for wide range of products, First Floor, + 971 50 575 9688
- Neal’s Yard Remedies – organic skin and body care, Promenade Level, + 971 501893191
- Nespresso – coffee machine and attachments, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3941011
- Nike – sportswear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 379 8458
- NStyle Beauty Lounge – nail and beauty salon, Promenade Level, + 971 800 678953
- Petit Bateau – childrenwear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3941597
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange – foreign currency exchange and money transfer, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4342555
- Reebok – sportswear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4342572
- Reel Cinemas – movie theatre, Second Floor, + 971 800-382246255 (800DUBAIMALL)
- Reiss – UK fashion brand, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3958590
- Rituals Cosmetics – cosmetics, perfumes, candles and body care, Ground Floor, + 971 54 7932185
- River Island – Fashionwear, First Floor, + 971 4 4190616
- Rivoli – branded watches, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3792218
- Sacoor Brother – fashionwear for men and women, Ground Floor, + 971 4 7053905
- Sandro – fashion clothing store, First Floor, + 971 4 3951281
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand, First Floor, + 971 4 3997897
- Seafolly – swimwear, First Floor
- Sephora – cosmetics, skincare, perfumes etc, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4342711
- Skechers – footwear, Ground Floor, + 971 56 5268648
- Splash – fashion store, Level 1, + 971 52 6902855
- Steve Madden – footwear, Ground Floor, + 971 55 3347287
- Sunglass Hut – designer sunglasses, Level P, + 971 4 3995824
- Super Care Pharmacy – medical store, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4254131
- Superdry – fashion outlet, First Floor, + 971 4 4515166
- Ted Baker – designer clothes and accessories, First Floor, + 971 4 3997075
- The Body Shop – cosmetics, natural skin and body care products, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997906
- The North Face – Winter wear, footwear and winter sportswear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 370 3713
- The Toy Store – games and toys, First Floor, + 971 4 4277285
- Timberland – clothing, accessories and footwear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3932347
- TipTop Hair & Beauty Salon – hair and beauty salon, Level P, + 971 4 399 7770
- Tommy Bahama – beach-inspired fashionwear, Level 1, + 971 4 349 1511
- Tommy Hilfiger – fashionwear, Ground Floor, + 971 55 2136960
- Twin Set – Italian fashionwear, First Floor, + 971 4 5530570
- U.S. Polo Association – clothing and accessories, First Floor, + 971 4 4293183
- Under Armour – sportswear, Ground Floor, + 971 4 370 4916
- Urban Male Lounge – salon for men, First Level, + 971 800865
- Virgin Megastore – books, CDs, DVDs, mobiles, games etc, Level P, + 971 4 5520263
- Vision Express – opticians, Level P, + 971 4 419 0143
- Waitrose – supermarket, Level P, + 971 4 4342626
- Yamamay – Italian lingerie and swimwear for men and women, First Floor, + 971 4 589 7707
- Zippy – Portugal branded clothes for children, First Floor, + 971 4 3997042
Restaurants at Dubai Marina Mall
To match the standards of shopping outlets, Dubai Marina Mall has made room for a series of world-class cafes and restaurants. If you are planning for a fine dining night out, then the following list of restaurants from the mall will help you to pick your favourite quickly.
- Baskin Robbins – chocolate confectionary and ice cream parlour, Level 2, + 971 4 4342691
- Bateel – premium confectionary and ice cream, Level P, + 971 4 4342536
- Caffè Nero – rich and distinctive coffee, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997481
- Carluccios – Italian food specialist, Level P, + 971 4 3997958
- Cinnabon – cinnamon roll bakery shop, Second Floor, + 971 4 4309400
- Dabang – casual Indian budget-friendly restaurant, Second Level, + 971 9714 5577973
- Döner & Gyros – casual fast food restaurant, Second Floor, + 971 800 364
- EETEN – a modern cafe0rastaurant hybrid, Level P, + 971 4 3928604
- Filful – an Arabic fast food joint, Level 2, + 971 4 8786646
- Five Guys – burger, buns and USA-based fast food, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3792122
- Guy’s Burger Joint – shakes, burgers and fries, Level 2, + 971 800 38224 6255
- Hardee’s – famous fast-food joint, Second Floor, + 971 6000569000
- KFC – tasty chicken fries with loads of choices, Second Floor, + 971 4 600 522 252
- Le Pain Quotidien – organic rustic restaurant, Level P, + 971 4 4190595
- McDonald’s – burgers and fast foods, Second Floor, + 971 4 4567465
- Nespresso – ultimate coffee experience, Ground Floor, + 971 800 637773776
- Pizza Hut – America’s favourite pizza chain, Second Floor, + 971 600 56999
- SALT – burger joint, Level G, + 971 4 239 0794
- Shakespeare and Co. – confectionary, ice cream, café and restaurant, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4574199
- Starbucks – excellent coffees with exotic flavours, Ground Floor, + 971 4 4190140
- Tashas – healthy foods, P Level, + 971 4 4585611
- The Coffee Club – Australian coffee, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3971372
- Tortilla – California-based Burrito and Tacos, Second Floor, + 971 4 5545324
- Vivel Patisserie – finest collection of pastries, Level P, + 971 4 4211862
- Wagamama – Japanese ramen bar and Asian foods, Promenade, + 971 4 3940 440
- YO! Sushi – seafoods and Japanese dishes, Level P, + 971 56 5207781
- Zafran – Indian cuisine, Ground Floor, + 971 4 3997357
Some Extra Words…
To explore more restaurants, you can visit Pier 7. Pier 7 restaurants are licensed to serve alcohol. This tower is connected to the mall. Apart from excellent foods, restaurants at Pier 7 are backed by captivating city views.
Top 10 Hotels Near Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Marina is a plush area that represents the new face of the city. It showcases all gleam and glitter the city has to offer. The area is home to some of the most acclaimed hotels.
- Address Dubai Marina (0.1 km from the mall)
- Hilton Dubai The Walk (0.5 km from the mall)
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah (0.6 km from the mall)
- The Ritz Carlton (0.7 km from the mall)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach (0.4 km from the mall)
- Ramada Hotel and Suites (1.2 km from the mall)
- Barcelo Residences Dubai Marina (0.8 km from the mall)
- JA Ocean View Hotel (1.0 km from the mall)
- Stell Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel (1.0 km from the mall)
- Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel (1.1 km from the mall)
Things To Keep In Mind Before Visiting Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai’s culture is based on several conservative approaches. Even though the city, as well as the country, is learning fast to keep up with the global trends, it is good for visitors to follow some social etiquette to be more respectful towards local traditions and heritage.
- Don’t indulge in activities like rollerblading or skateboarding in public places
- Don’t bring your pets to Dubai Marina Mall
- Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited at the Dubai Marina Mall
- Smoking is not allowed within the premises of Dubai Marina Mall
- It is better to avoid skimpy clothes or something very revealing
- Don’t get indulge in public display of affection (PDA)
- Obey what the signboards tell you
- Don’t click photos of random people without their permission
Guest Services Offered at the Mall
Guest Services Visitors need to connect with the Guest Service Desk of the mall or meet the team at Level G to avail the following services:
- Valet Parking
- Baby Pushchair Hire
- Baby Changing Rooms
- Wheelchair Service
- Prayer Rooms
- Mall Maps and Store List
- Emaar Gift Cards
- Event Information
- ATM Machines
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina Mini Express at the Dome Atrium
- Kiddle Carts
- Limousine Service
- Taxi and Public Transportation
- Post Box at Level P
- Power Bank Service
- Big Bus Tour
Dubai Marina Mall offers an incredible shopping experience coupled with plenty of added attractions. The swanky neighbourhood of this mall is also a great place to be with family and friends. Hopefully, now you understand what Dubai Marnia Mall has got for you.