Living in luxury and comfort has always been everyone’s desire. But if you are in the UAE, it’s amazing to see what kind of cityscapes they are creating to accommodate more people and to generate more commercial spaces for the world.
So if you are looking for a place that offers all essential urban facilities within your reach minus the hustle and bustle of a large city, Sharjah Waterfront City is the ideal spot for you.
Owning a home at Ajmal Makan, Sharjah Waterfront City gives the best of both worlds. Here you can enjoy a peaceful beach life which is also backed by excellent urban facilities.
Where is Sharjah Waterfront City?
Ajmal Makan Sharjah Waterfront City is a multi-billion dollar development project situated along the north-eastern coast of the UAE.
This ambitious project under Sharjah Oasis Real Estate Development is about 49 kilometres from Dubai via the E11. From Abu Dhabi, it is approximately 212 kilometres away if you take the Emirates Road(E16) and E11.
Sharjah Waterfront City lies pretty close to Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah Airport and other major attractions. You can easily access this beautiful city from Emirates Bin Road, Ittihad Road and Mohammed Zayed Road.
What is the Purpose?
Sharjah Waterfront City is designed to guarantee maximum comfort for families while at the same time giving them a classic opportunity to enjoy utmost privacy and a scenic beach view.
The city is an incredible collection of eight gorgeous islands which were created by reshaping the landscape of the area. All these islands are interconnected by canals.
It is expected to be one of the largest residential, commercial and tourism development projects upon completion when the total city area will be around 60 million square feet spreading across 36 kilometres of the coastal land.
With its beautiful beaches, moderately tolerable weather, shopping opportunities and laid-back vibe, Sharjah Waterfront City is aiming to be a wholesome holiday destination for GCC families and European tourists.
Ajmal Makan Sharjah Waterfront City Construction and Updates
As per the developer, the Sharjah Oasis Real Estate Development Co., the construction of the first phase of Sharjah Waterfront City began in the 4th quarter of 2015 and it was expected to be completed by the 3rd quarter of 2018. This massive project is estimated to involve an investment of USD 5.4 Billion.
The first phase includes a central business district, a shopping centre, a luxury hotel, additional tourism facilities and 24 mixed-used towers.
Ajmal Makan Sharjah Waterfront City Properties
The stunning Ajmal Makan Sharjah Waterfront City islands promises one-of-its-kind residency experience by the beach. There are majorly two phases where it is best to look for properties – Sun Island and Blue Bay Walk.
This is the first phase of Sharjah Waterfront City known as the Sun Island consisting of more than 300 smart villas. The beachfront lies exact opposite to these villas. There are several options to choose from.
Take a look at the following options to decide which can cater your need:
4-bedroom villas – 258 sq. m.
5-bedroom villas – 353 sq. m.
6-bedroom villas – 440 sq. m.
7-bedroom villas – 475 sq. m.
Blue Bay Walk
When your requirements can be met perfectly by owning an apartment, look for the properties at the Blue Bay Walk. This residential community within Sharjah Waterfront City is a collection of 6 towers with 600 apartments. Best part is every unit in Blue Bay Walk offers amazing beach view. The community also includes several commercial spaces.
Here are the properties from Blue Bay with approximate floor area:
Studio apartment: 45.2 – 59.4 sq. m.
1-bedroom apartment: 88 – 99.2 sq. m.
2-bedroom apartment: 144.7 – 159.1 sq. m.
Sharjah Waterfront City Property Prices
If you are interested in buying property in Sharjah Waterfront City, you can have a fair idea of the latest price trends from the following data.
- Studio Apartment – Sale Price starts from AED 315,000 (USD 86,000)
- 1-Bedroom Apartment – Sale Price starts from AED 506,000 (USD 140,000)
- 2-Bedroom Apartment – Sale Price starts from AED 935,000 (USD 255,000)
- 3-Bedroom Villa – Sale Price starts from AED 2,555,000 (USD 700,000)
- 4-Bedroom Villa – Sale Price starts from AED 2,700,000 (USD 735,000)
- 5-Bedroom Villa – Sale Price starts from AED 5,110,000 (USD 1,400,000)
- 6-Bedroom Villa – Sale Price starts from AED 5,635,000 (USD 1,535,000)
Who Can Buy Property?
Sharjah Oasis Real Estate Company started the first round of sales of residential units from the project in 2015.
Thanks to the amendment in Sharjah’s property market laws in 2014, foreign expats living in the UAE are allowed to own property in areas authorized by the government. As per the new law, non-Arab expatriates can now purchase 100-year leaseholds in the UAE under per-authorized real estate projects.
Useful Sites for Properties at Sharjah Waterfront City
You can visit following websites and check the current property prices in Sharjah Waterfront City –
Benefits of Living at Ajmal Makan
Before you take the final call to settle with your family amidst the mesmeric environment of Ajmal Makan, Sharjah Waterfront City, we are here with the long list of benefits of living here.
- World-class Living: Sharjah Waterfront City is an ambitious multi-billion project that materializes the vision of “city-within-a-city with integrated facilities”. This means people could live, work, dine, shop and enjoy their life to the fullest.
- Breathe Fresh; Live Healthy: The city is snuggled inside the lush greenery along the Arabian coast. The city not just offers spectacular scenic view but also a pollution free environment to breathe fresh and stay healthy.
- Moderate Weather: Thanks to the sea breeze, Sharjah Waterfront City features moderate weather all round the year. Therefore, outdoor activities are not at all tiresome like major part of the UAE.
- Comfort and Luxury: This emerging city has been meticulously designed to maximum comfort backed by a hoard of luxury facilities including world-class beachfront, shopping centre, boutique hotels and more.
- Access to Urban Facilities: Residents of Sharjah Waterfront City can avail all sorts of urban facilities within their reach. They don’t need to go far in order to make daily living effortless.
- Perfect for European and GCC Families: Sharjah Waterfront City is a wonderful place for European and GCC families as the new amendment in Sharjah’s property law allows non-Arabs to own 100-year leaseholds under pre-authorized projects by government.
- Smart and Clean City: Sharjah Waterfront City is an extremely environment friendly community based on a hydro-mechanic design. This format allows natural dynamic flow of sea water through canals. 60% of the project area is covered with beaches, green gardens and service areas while 40% is reserved for buildings.
- Building a Better Future: This new build community follows international standards of green environment by reducing energy usage and carbon footprint. Green buildings developed under this project also contributes towards a clean environment.
- Smooth Access To Dubai and Abu Dhabi: Sharjah Waterfront City is less than a 1 hour drive from Dubai and about around 2 hours from Abu Dhabi. Emirates Bin Road, Ittihad Road and Mohammed Zayed Road give easy access to this area from other parts of the country.
Sharjah Oasis Real Estate Company have really outperformed most other large residential developments in the world with Ajman Makan. This place really does represent heaven on earth for its residents!